domingo, 10 de janeiro de 2010

Theater - Tragedy



a number a little different ...
taken a very sinister and dark ...
one part hardcore underground ...
for me it was a surprise ...
I do not know say if I liked it or not ...
because I wanted more ...
when I really started to like ...
just ...
reminds me of some songs of Gene Loves Jezebel ..
one of my favorite groups ...
for those who want to spend a bit different will see ...
I leave you some more information ...
withdrawal from the site ...


TRAGEDY

FROM "TROJAN WOMEN" BY EURIPIDES AND JEAN-PAUL SARTRE

Directed by Ana Ribeiro
Video and Sonoplastiade António Duarte
Music of Antonio Duarte and James Uhart
Sets and props Sttiga
With: Maria do Carmo, Monica Calle, Rita alone, Teresa Vitor Sobral and D'Andrade

Bringing together a diverse cast, it is intended to stage a classic in a contemporary, blending spoken word, musical, cabaret and theater radio. A concert in fragmented theatrical paintings. A classical music fragmented into frames.
______________________________
From 7 to 31 January

Wednesday to Saturday at 21.45
Sundays 17.30

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Endorphium

Seguidores

Contador